USERS THAT CAN SHUFFLE THEIR PLAYLISTS
For mainusers and subusers it is possible to shuffle their playlists and clips. Single users don’t have the ability to shuffle their playlists and clips. This is because mainusers and subusers often have general playlists mixed with the playlists of the subusers or with promotions and they cannot determine the order of the playlists playing.
SHUFFLE YOUR PLAYLIST
1. You can find this option at [Calender overview] below [players] in the left menu.
2. Check the box at the top which says random order.
3. Synchronize your player. For more information about synchronizing your player, click here. After the synchronization, the playlists and all clips in the playlists will be played in random order.
SHUFFLE CLIPS OF YOUR PLAYLIST
1. Go to your playlist via [Manage playlist] in the left menu or create a new playlist via [Create new playlist] on the dashboard.
2. Click on the bar at the top of your playlist which says random order/ sequential order and it will be set to random order.
3. Save your playlist and synchronize your player. More information about creating a playlist can be found here. More information about synchronizing your player can be found here.