Yes this is possible! We have different kinds of news items available.
WHAT KIND OF NEWS ITEMS CAN I SHOW?
- We have a category ‘newsroom’ on the new clip page. Here you can find different kinds of news items that you can add to your playlist and show on screen. For a complete overview of all news items, you can go to [Media] and then [Clip Library] to click on the tab newsroom. Per category you can find news items, which differ from weather forecast to sport news.
All news items from the newsroom are real time updated, this means that you can alsways read the most recent news.
- We have a category ‘Nujournaal templates’ on the new clip page. Here you can find one Nujournaal item that brings into view the headlines of the day in a 1 minute video. This Nujournaal: general news is updated by Nu.nl two times a day. You can create this template and drag it into the playlist. For more information on creating a playlist, click here.
HOW DO I SHOW NEWS ITEMS FROM THE NEWSROOM ON SCREEN?
1. Go to your playlist via [Manage playlists] on the dashboard or create a new playlist via [Create new playlist] on the dashboard.
2. On the right side you find all items that you can add to your playlist. Select the tab newsroom.
3. Choose a category, for example ‘general’.
4. Drag a news item from the overview to your playlist on the left. Once put down, a pop-up will appear.
5. In the first step you can fill in a name where you can recognize the template by. Walk through the other steps and fill in the required fields. In the last step, select [Save].
6. The newsitem is now added to the playlist.
To read more about creating a playlist and scheduling, click here.
I CANNOT FIND THE NEWS ITEMS I WANT
If you cannot find the news items you require, please contact the client services. We can look into creating a news item that fits your needs. You can also let us create a news item in a corporate identity for you. For more information about this, click here.