FOR WHAT DEVICES CAN I USE THIS MANUAL?
You can use this manual if you have a XMP media player. It doesn’t matter which version (XMP3250, XMP6250 etc).
WHAT SHOULD I FIND IN THE INSTALLATION PACKET?
- Media player
- 12V adaptor
- Network cable (1,5m )
- HDMI cable (1 m)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
1. One or more screens with an HDMI port to which the player can be connected.
2. Power plug on which the power is on 24 hours a day.
3. Network port with stable connection to the internet for 24 hours a day.
4. Keyboard and mouse that you can plug in through the USB portal of the media player (only needed if you want to change settings in the player).
If you want to use portrait oriented clips, please rotate the screen 90 degrees to the right, to make sure the clip is displayed properly. Learn more about oriëntation here.
- Connecting the mediaplayer to your TV. Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the player. This port is located next to the 12V port on the side. Now connect the HDMI cable to the TV. If you need a longer cable, you should arrange this yourself.
- Connecting the player to broadband internet. Connect the network cable to the ethernet port on the player. This port is located next to the USB port on the short side. Now connect the cable to your modem or router. If you need a longer cable, you should arrange this yourself. After you connected both this and the power cable, the green and orange lights above the ethernet port wil start to blink. If you have a WiFi player, click here for instructions how to connect it to WiFi. If your media player doesn’t get online, click here.
- Configuring TV. Use the [source] or [input] button on your remote control to change the TV channel to HDMI.
- Connecting the player to power. Use the power cable to connect the DC 12V port on the player to a electric socket. Please make sure this socket has power on it 24 hours a day, since the player needs to be connected to receive its automatic updates.
- Schedule a playlist and sychronize. When your player is connected properly, you’re ready to start! Read more here how to create and schedule a playlist. If there is no content displayed on screen (black screen) 15 minutes after sychronizing the media player, click here. If the videos are not displayed properly, click here.
If you experience difficulties, click here or contact the Servicecenter.