With this manual we take you through your personal narrowcasting account. In a few steps, we explain how to create a fragment and a playlist, and how to programme this playlist so the fragments appear on screen.
STEP 1: CREATING FRAGMENTS
- Log in with the username and password you received. Click “Create new clip”, visible on the dashboard, or select “Media” in the lefthand side menu and click “Create new clip”. This takes you to the overview of all the templates and widgets available.
- Select a fragment by clicking on the button “new fragment” on the image. This takes you to the menu in which you create the fragment.
- Follow the step-by-step configurator.
- The final step “Summary” allows you to review your fragment.
- If you are satisfied with your fragment, click “save”. The fragment is now ready. You may now either create another fragment, or continue to step 2.
STEP 2: CREATING A PLAYLIST
- Click “Create new playlist”, visible on the dashboard, or select “Schedule” in the lefthand side menu and click “Create new playlist”. This takes you to the menu which allows you to create playlists.
- Give your playlist a title, for example ‘[name of company] playlist’. Below the title on the righthand side you can select whether you are creating a landscape or a portrait oriented playlist.
- Drag the fragments you wish to programme from the righthand side column to the lefthand side column (the actual playlist).
- Done? Continue to step 3.
STEP 3: PROGRAMMING PLAYLISTS
- If the playlist is still pulled up on your computer screen, click “save and schedule”. If you wish to schedule a playlist you had saved previously, select “Schedule” in the lefthand side menu, then “manage playlists” and finally click on the calendar icon.
- If you want the playlist to play all day and on all mediaplayers, tick the box “play all day on all players”. If not, untick the box.
- On the lefthand side, fill in starting and ending time, the dates between which you wish the playlist to play, and the days of the week on which the playlist should play. If these options are left blank, the playlist will play 24 hours a day on every day of the week.
- In the middle section titled “Player group”, you have the option to select a played group on which the playlist should be programmed. To learn more about player groups, please consult our self-support website.
- On the righthand side titled “Media players”, you have the option to select which players should display the playlist.
- Click “activate [name of playlist]” or “save schedule [name of playlist]”.