– A mainuser can create playlists that are visible/scheduled for subusers
– Playlists that are scheduled by the mainuser for subusers are visible in the subuser account below the tab ‘Formula’
– Playlists that are created by the mainuser cannot be edited by subusers
– Subusers cannot change the schedule settings of a playlist that is created by the mainuser
– The mainuser can change the schedule settings and playlists of subusers any time and after synchronization these changes are visible on screen
Would you like to have the playlist from the mainuser in your own account as subuser?
As a subuser you can duplicate a playlist that is in the tab ‘formula’ by editing it and selecting ‘save as’. You now have a duplicate of which you are the owner.