Linkedin has recently closed most of its data sources. As a result, it is not possible for us to consult the source for the messages posted, including self-published. We are still working hard to find alternative solutions. In the meantime, the LinkedIn Widget has been deactivated. This means that linkedIn is currently not usable in combination with our software. We thank you in advance for your understanding and hope to be able to post more information about a solution on this page as soon as possible.
WHAT IS A LINKEDIN TEMPLATE?
We have a large supply of templates that a user can use to fill in with its own content. One of the categories of templates that we have, is social media. In this category all kinds of social media templates can be found, of which one is the LinkedIn template. Want to know more about our social media templates? Click here.
CONDITIONS FOR SHOWING THE LINKEDIN TEMPLATE
- You need to login as administrator of the company’s page on LinkedIn. You can only show a company page.
- The latest status update on the LinkedIn page should not be older than 20 days (if it is, nothing will show on screen).
- 60 days after creating the template, you will get a notification to refresh the token. If this is not done, the widget will not show content anymore.
HOW DO I CREATE THE LINKEDIN TEMPLATE?
1. Go to [Create New Clip] on the dashboard.
2. Use the search tool or go to the category social media with the dropdown.
3. Select new clip when mousing over the LinkedIn template.
4. A pop-up opens. Fill in a name for the template where you can recognize it by (this name will not appear on screen) and use the login button to log in.
5. Connect the company by filling in the company ID. You can find the company ID in LinkedIN when you are logged in and go to ‘me’ right on top and if you select the company page you want to show. The ID will appear on top. NB: this can only be a numeric code
6. Enter the number of feed you want to show (1 is most recent).
7. Select [Save].
After this you can add it to a playlist and schedule it. To learn more about this, click here.
HOW CAN I RECREATE THE TEMPLATE AFTER 60 DAYS?
1. Follow the same steps as creating the template.
2. Delete the old widget from the clip library by selecting the icon on the right and select the option ‘delete’.
3. Add the new created template to your playlist.