Yes, this is possible if you are a mainuser or a single user. The mainuser is able to add players for subusers. For more information how to add a player to a subuser, click here.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. The Servicecenter has to turn the option on for adding devices to your account. It is not standard activated in your account. If you want to use this option, you can send a ticket to the Servicecenter. For more information about sending support tickets, click here.
2. When the option is turned on, you go to [Player Overview] in the left menu below [Players] or directly to [Players] from the dashboard.
3. Right on top of the column you will find a button [Add Player]. Click on it.
4. A pop-up appears which explains the steps you have to take.
5. When you finish the wizard, the player will appear in your account. A notification is sent to the Servicecenter to activate a subscription for the added device.
WHAT KIND OF DEVICES CAN I ADD?
You can add a media player of the type XMP or a Samsung Smart Signage Display. They have to be certified to work with the narrowcasting system. If you want to know if your device is certified, please contact the Servicecenter.